Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The truth about Aerospokes



I know there is some confusion as to the ruling concerning what you can do about a busted aerospoke and sending it back to the company to get it trued/fixed/a new one. There have been claims that you cant, or you need a receipt, etc.

This was something that I was definitely curious about, considering I run one, so I e-mailed Bill Micol (aerospoke representative), and here is how the conversation went.

Hello,
First I would like to thank you for making such a fantastic wheel. I have a front aerospoke currently (I know, WHAT A SURPRISE!?) its in great shape, nothing wrong with it at all. I was just wondering *crosses fingers if anything did ever happen to it, could I send it in for a new one for 150.00 WITHOUT a receipt, I pray the answer is yes.
Thank you so much for your time and production.
Robbie

Robbie:
Yes, you can. The $150.00 replacement is available to anyone with an Aerospoke. This would be for the natural color, painted wheels are more.
Shipping is $13.00 in the 48 states.
Thanks for the kind words.

Thank you,

Bill Micol
248.685.9009

No comments:

Post a Comment