Sunday, March 8, 2009

keo I have a question


Alright, so I have had a bareknuckle (what I believe to be Keo's current ride)
now I have a Fuji track pro, and I have no idea what he's talking about when it comes to the fluidity of the trick with what your bike is made out of. 
I can feel a difference in the aluminum no doubt, its stiffer and in my opinion more responsive, but that whole square thing while doing tricks I cant seem to grasp. 
If anything I feel its easier to whip the bike around because its lighter/stiffer. 
Ive seen videos and photos of both steel and aluminum being obliterated 
Im guessing because steel is traditional thats why everyone goes with it. If a steel frame dents/cracks/folds whatever people just say "that sucks" BUT if you take the same situation, but replace the steel with aluminum EVERYONE says "steel = reall" it makes no sense to me. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment